I’m feeling slightly confused.
I’ve still been having some slight cramping today. Tomorrow is the day AF would normally arrive during an unsuccessful cycle. But at the moment there’s not really any sign that this is going to happen.
I think my body is just going to play a terrible trick on me because the tww has been extended by 2 days.
I’ve been wondering if I should just test tomorrow? Or do I wait and see what happens tomorrow and test Saturday? I really don’t know what to do.